Thursday, February 5, 2015

I've Returned...YAY!

I’m back. Since, my last entry, I got caught in the social media tornado! So, it’s not that I’ve fallen off the face of the earth, very far from that. It appeared that I had landed up in the “social media oz” that took me on the path to the “Land of Instagram”, playing with the flying “Tweets” and ended at “The Facebook City”…LOL!

I can say, it’s been a very interesting journey. It appears that I had to “re-route” a huge area of my life.  I had to let go of a major relationship.  Often times, we fight that feeling in our gut that tells us to let go.  Maybe, we think we will be seen as failures because it didn't work out. NOT! If things are always negative and where both people are not nourishing the relationship, it will have no life and die! I see myself as a success in making the decision to let it go. Lesson learned! New routes bring interesting paths and undiscovered territories. LOL!

I’m still learning more and more about my body after my thyroid cancer. I will continue to share as I hope that my story will help others to not give up on their goals. I have so much to share and look forward to the adventures of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment