Friday, July 31, 2015

Connect With Yourself

Being healthy is more than just exercising and eating the right foods, it's also about mental balance. This includes how you handle stress. 

Emotional well-being and taking the time to connect within yourself is important for you to establish. The mind, body, spirit must flow in harmony. 

Meditation is one such method in establishing a connection with yourself. It's funny, we will have an excuse for not having enough time for so many things that deem good for us, yet we have time or "find" time for things that stress us out! 
[PAUSE..THINK ABOUT THAT] Things that make you go....hmmmm. 

I was one of those who just couldn't squeeze another activity into my daily regimen. I had to realize that I'm the one who is creating or allowing my schedule to be the way that it was. It's about deciding what's important, and what do you value more; yourself or everything else. Keep in mind, that without valuing yourself above everything else, you will NOT be any good for anything else, right? 

I challenge you to take this moment to begin the process of connecting with yourself. Here is a link to a guided meditation (DON'T CLOSE THIS POST...LOL). Just try it, let your mind have a peaceful moment and let me know your thoughts. 

Get comfortable and click here to begin.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment