Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Never Giving Up!

Taking a moment to reflect on things in my life, remembering the obstacles that life had placed in my path, every bump, hurdle, cliff, mountain, ocean, windstorm, landslide - you get the picture, I just think - WOW! How did I manage.

I see myself as being very determined and I know that life is truly what we make it. Who wants to believe that the situations that we experience, are out of our control. Every challenge has a solution. You have to challenge yourself - to live! Why not? You can truly amaze yourself if you don't become defeated and decide to move forward. 















A few weeks ago, I was invited to share my story, my view, my challenge. I hope that in some way, that you too, are motivated to do more, to be strong, to overcome and to live like you've never lived before. I share this VeloSano Video with you. 

No matter what comes along in your path, never give up pursuing your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment