Saturday, February 7, 2015

Absorb the Positive

The other morning as I was driving, I happened to catch a look at the moon. It was making its way west. I had to go and take a look from one of my favorite spots on Lake Erie. 

The streets here were covered with snow. The side streets were even worse, but I just didn't care. I made my way to the lake. Parked my car. Walked to an extremely cold spot and stood there and took in such a beautiful moment. 

It's times like these when the universe reminds you of how precious life is. How important it is to stop and look around you. Life isn't perfect and neither are we. But, if you take a moment out of each day and just absorb the positive around you, your eyes will open to so many more positive things. 

Being healthy isn't just physical, it's also mental. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment